HT AVI to DVD Description
HT AVI to DVD is a program that allows you easily to create MPEG files for VCD, SVCD, and DVD. Featuring an easy-to-use UI, it lets you create exciting MPEG video streams much more easily than you thought possible.
HT AVI to DVD is a simple to operate program that lets you create commonly used MPEG files for VCD, SVCD, and DVD. It provides a set of menus that are most frequently used in the making of MPEG files, so that you can create exciting MPEG video streams with ease.
-Fast Conversion Speed and Improved Picture Quality
-Simple, Easy-To-Use Menus
-Enhanced DirectShow Support
1) High Execution Performance. Best MPEG Encoding ?Great Picture Quality, High Compression Rate, and Fast Encoding Speed
2) Supports AVI & DV-AVI Input
3) Supports MPEG Output for VCD, SVCD, and DVD
4) Easy-To-Use User Interface
5) Supports Batch Processing for Multiple Encoding
6) Supports MPEG-2 Interlace Encoding
Video Input: AVI, DV-AVI, MPEG1/2, WMV, ASF, DivX, DAT(VCD), VOB(DVD)
Video Output: MPEG1/2
Video Data Rate: 256 - 10,000 Kbps
Audio Output: MPEG-1 Layer II
Video Data Rate: 224 Kbps
Operating System: Windows 98SE, Me, 2000, XP
Recommended System Requirements
DirectShow 8.1, Windows Media Player 6.4, Windows Media Format Runtime Library
P4 - 2Ghz, 256MB RAM or more
HT AVI to DVD Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in HT AVI to DVD 1.0
Release notes are not available currently.
HT AVI to DVD Requirements
No additional system requirements.